Welcome to our mini (but awesome) craft festival that we are hosting along with the dynamic and creative team at Esty South Australia! Last year was an enormous success and everyone had a ball, so lets do it all again!
When: 23rd & 24th July 2016
Time: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Where: 230 Flinders Street, Adelaide 5000 SA
Parking: plenty available in the street. Just a short walk from Rundle Street and Hutt Street!
This wonderful event is to honour and celebrate our local craftisans as well as share craft skills with the community. Come along and make something pretty, funny, friendly, cute, cheeky, crazy, curious and as happy as we are.
This market will entice visitors to get “crafty” and participate in a variety of workshops over the weekend taught by local artists and crafters - paper, ink, cloth, stitch, clay, weaving, leather, printing, glass, mosaic - to take away at least 1 new skill.
There will be deliciously locally roasted coffee, an array of mouthwatering food and treats on offer. So bring a friend and come and enjoy our community event.
Special features of this market are:
- Craft materials and de-stash stalls
- Fabulous live music
- Workshops run by the clever peeps at Etsy South Austraia
- Flinders Street Market Best Craft Product Award
- Flinders Street Market Best Stall Design Award
- Best Craft Workshop Award
If you would like to have a stall and join our friendly market community then please apply through our website: www.flindersstreetmarket.com.au
* If you would like to apply to sell food, please be aware that you must adhere to the Adelaide City Council food hygiene regulations. Please contact your local Council directly for more information.
*If you would like to apply to busk/ play music (or teach a craft workshop) please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear your sweet tunes at this event!